Nestled between Thailand and Vietnam, Cambodia is a more unexplored island bursting with culture and a long history to discover. The destination of Cambodia gives your guests the unique opportunity to explore beyond the typical tourist traps and hold lifelong memories of a true adventure.
The city of Phnom Penh is the soul of Cambodian culture home to the Royal Palace where the king of Cambodia still resides to this day surrounded by the streets bursting with motorbikes travelling in all directions. Phnom Penh is where many of the exquisite silks that originate from Cambodia are made, and the surrounding landscape simply has to be seen to be believed. Give your guests a true reward by allowing them to discover this marvellous land before more people catch wind of this destination to die for.
Long haul, adventure
- Direct flights
- GMT +7
- 11hrs from LON
- Best in Summer and Winter
In Phnom Penh, you must
- Admire the Silver Pagoda within the Royal Palace where the floor is made up of over 5000 silver tiles
- Visit the Artisans d’Angkor Silk Farm and learn the production of silk fabrics
- Delight in a traditional shadow puppet workshop to really appreciate the local art culture
- Spoil yourself with a true pamper session including a traditional Khmer herbal body wrap
By Sophie Darbon
Sophie began her career in events back in 2010 after graduating from Bournemouth University with a BA in Events Management. Sophie is passionate about all events but particularly loves working in incentive travel.More articles by Sophie Darbon