Tucked inside the Maritime Alps between the French and Italian Riviera on the Mediterranean Sea, Monaco has long been associated with glamour and exclusivity. From the multi million pound yachts glinting in Monte Carlo harbour, to the endless flow of golden champagne, Monaco oozes privilege. Celebrities flock to this Mediterranean members-only club, with its opulent lifestyle.
Away from the glamour, Monaco’s balmy climate and seaside location make it a naturally beautiful place to visit, enjoy scenic walking routes, beautiful costal bays and al fresco cafés. The French are experts in the art of the fine life – here’s your chance to enjoy its fine food, fine wine, fine weather and fine views
Short haul, city break, relaxation
- Direct flights
- GMT +1hr
- 2hrs from LON
- Best in all seasons
In Monte Carlo, you must
- Enjoy authentic typical Niçois specialties at the rustic family owned Chez Simon restaurant
- Play a game of Pétanque!
- Drive a classic Citron 2CV along the French Riviera and soak up the views as well as the sun with the top down!
- Watch the waves roll in and the super yachts roll by with a coffee in
- Villefranche Sur Mer
- Privatise the exclusive Rothschild Villa at St Jean Cap Ferrat for a cocktail in the beautiful gardens
- Take in some culture and the stunning panoramic views of Monaco in the small medieval village of Eze
- Take a drive along the famous F1 Grand Prix Circuit stretch
- Soak up the exclusive atmosphere of Monte Carlo with a glass of bubbles at the Buhda Bar on Casino Square
- Lunch at the famously positioned Fairmont hotel – located on the hairpin bend of the Grand Prix
- Return to the airport by Helicopter – the only way to travel in Monaco!
By Sophie Darbon
Sophie began her career in events back in 2010 after graduating from Bournemouth University with a BA in Events Management. Sophie is passionate about all events but particularly loves working in incentive travel.More articles by Sophie Darbon