With 300 miles of dunes and cliffs, Cornwall is defined by its magnificent coastline. The unspoilt shores make this the ideal destination to relax on the stunning beaches, clamber down stepping stone cliffs to rock pools or even abseil down! The breath-taking beaches also attract lots of surfers, and with surfing lessons available on most north-coast beaches, there is no reason why you cant give it a go!
One of our favourite spots is Watergate Bay, a 2 mile stretch of pristine beach along the North coast. The Cornish picture postcard towns are home to many historic houses, castles, museums and World Heritage Sites, also making Cornwall rich in cultural heritage. Home to many iconic sites, including the famous Eden Project and Land’s End, as well as art galleries and museums, come rain or shine there is something for everyone!
Uk break, short haul, adventure
- 4-5hrs drive from LON
- Best Spring to Summer
In Cornwall, you must
- Take a surf lesson on famous Watergate Bay
- Visit the Eden Project and enjoy a private chocolate themed tour
- Take to the water on a speed-boat tour of the stunning cliffs and coastline
- Enjoy stunning views from the top of St.Micheals’s Mount
- Visit seal island and admire the animals in their natural habitat
- Explore the famous ruins of Tintagel castle
- Enjoy a play performance at the famous open-air Minack Theatre
By Sophie Darbon
Sophie began her career in events back in 2010 after graduating from Bournemouth University with a BA in Events Management. Sophie is passionate about all events but particularly loves working in incentive travel.More articles by Sophie Darbon