Gorgeous landscapes, cosmopolitan cities and lively culture comprise an eclectic mix of natural beauty and timeless tradition, and creating the paradise that is Argentina. Squeezed between the Southern Ocean and the Andes, this stunning country is full of one-off natural wonders. Head to the stunning Los Glaciers National Park and visit the world-famous Iguazu Fall, brave freezing temperatures as you hike through the Patagonian ice fields or admire the whales, sea lions and penguins along the Peninsula Valdes’ coastline.
Away from these natural wonders you will find the vibrant city of Buenos Aires where you can learn to Tango and try delicious, world class steaks and fine wines. At the eastern foothills of the Andes, you’ll find Mendoza; a panoramic heaven that’s famous for its wine, its nightlife and its atmospheric markets.
Long haul, adventure
- Direct trip
- GMT -4
- 13hrs 45mins from London
- Best Autumn to Spring
In Argentina, you must
- Visit the stunning and world-famous Iguazu Fall
- Trek across Perito Moreno Glacier, one of the world’s only advancing glaciers!
- Indulge in some delicious steak and fine wines in Buenos Aires
- Discover the famous Tierra del Fuego National Park through hiking and canoeing
- Learn to Tango!
- Stargaze in unspoilt Barreal
- Enjoy some entertainment at the world-class Teatro Colon
By Sophie Darbon
Sophie began her career in events back in 2010 after graduating from Bournemouth University with a BA in Events Management. Sophie is passionate about all events but particularly loves working in incentive travel.More articles by Sophie Darbon