Whether you are organising an internal event to achieve employee buy-in & strengthen corporate culture, or an external event to generate sales leads and increase brand awareness; marketers, event organisers and other stakeholders all face similar challenges.
85% of leadership (Senior Managers, Executives, and Board Members) believe in-person events are critical to their company’s success. Research also shows that many different types of events are effective, and often underused, methods of generating leads and driving brand awareness. Therefore it is important that you get your events right!
Including a mobile app into your event is a fantastic way of ensuring you achieve your goals.
7 key benefits of investing in a mobile app for your next event:
- Increase the lifespan of your event - All too often an event is seen as a disposable commodity. Introducing an event app allows you to engage with attendees long before and after the actual event, ensuring that your key messaging is really emphasised to your audience.
- Increased interaction - An event app allows attendee interaction from the very outset. From planning and scheduling their time spent at the event to networking with other attendees and much more.
- Getting personal - event apps deliver the personal touch to each attendee. Providing schedules, seating plans, travel arrangements and unique notifications plus much more. Connecting your brand and event directly with the needs of your attendees can never be bad.
- Branding and sponsorship - attendees now have your logo and information on the home screen of their phone / tablet, which is often with them all the time. As well as increasing your own brand awareness there is the opportunity to increase revenues through sponsorship and advertising on the app.
- Real time content - deliver updates and key messages directly to your attendees' phones, this ensures messages are seen without being intrusive to the flow of the event.
- Feedback - Simple surveys pre and post event can help you to make sure that the event meets attendees' expectations and provides you with the feedback needed to improve for future events. You can also have access to many statistics to explore what areas of the event have been most well utilised, or not.
- Go green - an event app really improves your green credentials by reducing the requirement for printed materials, it's not bad for your budget either.
Here at Penguins we work with our customers to create an app that will deliver their objectives as well as meet the needs of their event attendees. Ultimately achieving and often exceeding the event's strategic goals. We are proud to be able to offer this service completely in house, working with our own specialists from digital and comms to meet your unique requirements.
To find out more about how an event app would work for you request a call back
For further insight into how you can improve your next event with an event app - download our white paper.
More articles by Admin