- Increased brand awareness
- Data Capture - 50% of all attendees opted in to receiving future communications from Laithwaites from the prize draw
- Best ever year for sales!
Our client, global wine distributor ‘Laithwaites Wine’ is the official sponsor of the renowned ‘Affordable Art Fair’ an experiential event targeted at consumers. It was the fantastic synergy between art and wine that brought this partnership about. Laithwaites needed assistance at all of the UK tour venues (Battersea x 2 events & Hampstead Heath 1 x event) to design, build and project manage all branded channels with the following objectives in mind:
- Raising brand awareness – keeping Laithwaite’s Wine top of mind for existing customers and educating new ones of their existence
- Affinity – building long lasting relationships through meaningful experiences and educating people on Laithwaites wines and company values
- Recruit new customers – through sampling, retailing and capturing data
- Careful delivery of all the wine!
- The Battersea venue is located in the middle of Battersea park so there were a lot of things to consider logistically when transporting all the kit to and from the venue
We provided the design and build of a large, well stocked Laithwaites branded bar for all attendees of the Affordable Art Fair to enjoy fine wine whilst browsing the exhibition. In addition to this, pop-up order points were located throughout the venue to increase brand awareness, along with competitions to win cases of fine wine and promotional offers – e.g. 15% off and free delivery
We provided the following services:
- Logistics & Production Management
- Design and build of bar