" I just wanted to thank you and all members of the Penguins event team, who made our KP Snacks commercial conference such a great success." - KP Snacks
International savoury snacks producer, KP Snacks, wanted to host an event for all their UK staff members to establish KP Snacks as a separate business identity from their parent organisation, United Biscuits.
The conference was able to assist staff on their product knowledge with engaging breakout sessions, interactive team building activities and reward them all for their efforts in a separate evening event.
- It was outlined that the theme for the event needed to be reflected not only throughout the venue but also in the activities and the entire running order of the event
- Each product was allocated its own breakout session/room which had to be themed on a very tight budget!
- Private check-in station in addition to the standard check-in
- The client required accommodation and parking for all 120 delegates on site
- In order to pack everything into one day, very tight turnaround times were required from all staff and entertainers to make sure everything stayed on schedule
The Brazilian theme was carried out throughout the entire venue and event programme – team building exercises, samba and football lessons, picture exercise, KP sensory challenges (based on smell, touch and taste of products) and room theming. The programme ended on a high with renowned dance group ‘YES Brazil’ putting on an amazing spectacle at the end of the day for their BBQ on the Beach with a DJ till the early hours of the morning.
We provided the following services:
- Logistics & Production Management
- Sound, Lighting and Audio Visual
- Agency - All provision of entertainment and entertainers
- Digital Media
- Branding Concepts
- Delegate management