Our client, a large global consumer healthcare organisation, wanted to host an annual meeting for one of their divisions within the company. This event would take place over one and a half days consisting of meetings, breakout sessions, a large team building exercise, gala dinner and awards ceremony.
The main objectives of this event was to share results from a recent culture survey, establish targets and key areas of focus for 2014. This would provide everyone with a renewed energy buzz for the challenges to come.
- A last minute venue outside of London needed to be sourced, in addition to this, it not only needed to accommodate 350 delegates during the day’s activities but also provide enough rooms overnight!
- This venue also needed to be able to facilitate 10 smaller rooms in addition to the main conference room
- The main conference room needed to be a blank canvas for our production team to install an in-the-round concept and theming/branding
- Timing for the agenda was tight to allow people time to get to and from the venue
The theming for the whole event was around our client’s sales targets. We came up with the slogan and branding for this event – ‘Mission Million’ which was reflected throughout and was the inspiration for the large team building activity called ‘The big picture’. All members of the team were involved in painting large canvas tiles which were then put together to reveal a jaw-dropping masterpiece at the end.
We provided the following services:
- Logistics & Production Management
- Full production services
- Sound, Lighting and Audio Visual
- Crew and transport
- Digital Media
- Branding Concepts
"Thank you and well done on organising a terrific conference. It was absolutely brilliantly run, I’ve been to quite a few conferences in my day, this one has definitely stood out for me. - Internal Communications & PA to Commercial Director & ILT