We have another incredible opportunity at our bright and vibrant Creative Event Agency based in Windsor, Berkshire. Given our future growth plans we are now looking for a Project Manager to join our events team, the right candidate will work within the Operations department organising and delivering a range of global events.
Key responsibilities include;
- Be main point of contact for client, venue, suppliers and DMC's for the duration of projects
- Overall budget management for entire project
- Understand and management of overseas taxes and exchange rates
- Supplier sourcing, negotiation and liaison
- Creation and management of all relevant documentation in line with our internal processes to include; Project payment plan, project timeline and running order
- Creation and Management of proposal
- Attend client facing meetings including pitches and presentation
- Attend site visits as and when required
- Control and management of all Health and Safety documentation pre-event and onsite
- Travel and Registration Management
- Client invoicing and raising of PO's
- Onsite management UK and overseas
Who we are looking for…..
Candidates who have a proven track agency record of successfully managing and delivering events end to end with a minimum of 4 years experience.
The candidate must be willing to work onsite and be able to work unsociable hours away from home if necessary.
Excellent client management is required, as you will be dealing with a broad range of clients from PA's right up to CEO level.
Being able to work under pressure on more than one project at a time is paramount, so excellent organisational skills are essential.
Confidence using Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel is essential with experience of using Adobe Creative Suite software also desirable.
We have a very strong company culture where people are passionate, enthusiastic and committed so we are looking for someone who shares these core values
In return we can provide an excellent working environment where you will be supported and be given training where you can grow and progress your career further within the agency.
If you are interested in applying for the above role please send your CV and a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By Anthony Kelly
Anthony began his marketing career back in 2008 after studying marketing & business management at the University of Stirling.More articles by Anthony Kelly