We have a fantastic position to fill within our incentive travel team. We are a vibrant and creative live events agency so if you think you have what it takes to work at our exciting event agency in Windsor, Berkshire then check out the amazing role on offer.
Event Manager – Incentives
Competitive salary + benefits + bonus
An incredible opportunity to join a bright and vibrant Creative Event Agency based in Windsor, Berkshire. Given our future growth plans we are now looking for a Project Manager to join our team. The right candidate will work within the operations department organising and delivering a range of global incentive travel events.
Key responsibilities include;
- Be main point of contact for client, venue and DMCs for the duration of projects
- Overall budget management for entire project
- Understand and manage overseas taxes and exchange rates
- Supplier sourcing, negotiation and liaison
- Creation and management of all relevant documentation in line with our internal processes to include; project payment plan, project timeline and running order
- Creation and management of full proposal documents
- Attend client facing meetings including pitches, presentation and manage the client relationship
- Attend site visits as and when required
- Control and management of all health and safety documentation pre event and onsite
- Travel and registration management
- Client invoicing and raising of PO's
- Onsite management UK and overseas
Who we are looking for:
Candidates who have a proven track agency record of successfully managing and delivering incentive travel events end to end with a minimum of 4 years experience.
The candidate must be willing to work onsite mostly overseas and be able to work unsociable hours away from home.
Excellent client management is required, as you will be dealing with a broad range of clients from PA's right up to CEO level.
Being able to work under pressure on more than one project at a time is paramount and excellent organisational skills are essential.
Confidence using Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel are essential. Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite software is desirable.
We have a very strong company culture where people are passionate, enthusiastic and committed so we are looking for someone who shares these core values.
In return we can provide an excellent working environment where you will be supported and be given training where you can grow and progress your career further within the agency.
If you are interested in applying for the above role please send your CV and a covering email to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday 27th April 2018.
PLEASE NO AGENCIES.
By Anthony Kelly
Anthony began his marketing career back in 2008 after studying business management & marketing at the University of Stirling. He joined the events and incentive travel industry in 2015 after spending a number of years in the engineering, oil & gas and transport & logistics industries.More articles by Anthony Kelly