An incredible opportunity to join a bright and vibrant creative event agency based in Windsor, Berkshire has arisen. Given our future growth plans we are now looking for an Event Co-ordinator to join our team. The right candidate will work within the Operations department alongside a team of Event Managers to organise and deliver a range of global events.
Key responsibilities include;
- Supplier, venue and DMC liaison alongside the Event Manager
- Pre-event research & venue finding
- Writing of general event and venue pages within the client proposal
- Supporting the Event Manager in the creation and updating of the onsite running order throughout the life of the project
- Tracking of purchases and costs and raising of supplier PO's using Sage
- Booking of suppliers and creation of supplier contracts once confirmed
- Diarising reminders for key milestones detailed in the timeline
- Registration/delegate management to include sending of daily/weekly updates to the event manager
- Delegate travel management to include booking of flights
- Printing and collation of onsite delegate packs
- Badge creation, printing and collation
- Pre-event preparation
Who we are looking for…..
Candidates who have a proven track agency record of successfully supporting various Event Managers at any one time in delivering events end to end.
Must be able to support and work alongside different personalities within the team.
The candidate must be willing to work onsite and be able to work unsociable hours away from home if necessary.
Being able to work under pressure on more than one project at a time is paramount, so excellent organisational skills are essential.
Confidence using Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
We have a very strong company culture where people are passionate, enthusiastic and committed so we are looking for someone who shares these core values.
In return we can provide an excellent working environment where you will be supported and be given training where you can grow and progress your career further within the agency.
If you are interested in applying for the above role please send your CV and a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By Gemma Chadwick
More articles by Gemma Chadwick