Our client, a large media organisation, wanted a two day conference with 210 people attending on Day One, with a dinner and overnight accommodation. Day Two there was to be 100 delegates. The event was to be part of our clients Roadshow for 2014.
The client required support with transfers from the airport and train station to the venue, set and staging, AV, presentations to include animations, name badges and registration. For the evening, the client wanted to move away from the regular ‘conference barbecue’ and use the available outdoor space in a more creative way.
- The time scale - we had three weeks from brief to event execution
- Managing expectations in terms of production in the conference room booked by the client. We had the same conference room for both days but on Day Two, the room size reduced by 50% so the full stage set and AV had to be suitable for both
200 delegates on Day One and 100 delegates on Day Two
Penguins created a full conference set based on the clients chosen theme as well including special effects. It was based on a two day conference programme which included engaging internal and external speakers, and additional breakout sessions.
For the evening element we went festival style and set up a tipi village in the grounds of the venue. The tipis created a fully integrated party space with lighting, long tables, benches, open fires and the delegates enjoyed beer/wine from chilling buckets on the tables, festival style food in take out boxes as well as adorning ponchos as the rain came down.
We provided the following services:
- Event & Production Management
- Full production services
- Sound, Lighting and Audio Visual
- Tipi village with full production
- Crew and transport
- Digital Media
"I just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your work on our Roadshow last week. You did such a fantastic job in such short timescales – I really appreciate it!"