Our client, a large global consumer healthcare organisation wanted to host an annual meeting for one of their divisions within the company. This event would take place over one and a half days and consist of meetings, breakout sessions, a large team building exercise, gala dinner and awards ceremony. The main objectives of this event for the client was to share results from a recent culture survey, establish targets and key areas of focus for 2014 and provide everyone with a renewed energy buzz for the challenges to come.
- A last minute venue outside of London needed to be sourced, in addition to this it not only needed to accommodate 350 delegates during the day’s activities but also provide enough rooms overnight!
- This venue also needed to be able to facilitate 10 smaller rooms in addition to the main conference room
- The main conference room needed to be a blank canvas for our production team to install an in the round concept and theming/branding
- Timing for the agenda was tight to allow people time to get to and from the ven
The theming for the whole event was around our client’s sales targets. We came up with the slogan and branding for this event – ‘Mission Million’ which was reflected throughout and was the inspiration for the large team building activity called ‘The big picture’ where all members of the team were involved in painting large canvas tiles which were then put together to reveal a jaw dropping masterpiece at the end.
We provided the following services:
- Logistics & Production Management
- Full production services
- Sound, Lighting and Audio Visual
- Crew and transport
- Digital Media
- Branding Concepts
"Thank you and well done on organising a terrific conference. It was absolutely brilliantly run, I’ve been to quite a few conferences in my day, this one has definitely stood out for me. "
Internal Communications & PA to Commercial Director & ILT